Motorola recently launched a new smartphone Motorola One fusion Plus which is loaded with features and come with attractive Price of 16999 rupee.
It is a tough competitor of Poco X2, Realme X2 and Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro Smartphones under 20 thousand Rupees. Due to #boycottChineseProduct people are buying Motorola Phones more than Chinese Smartphones like Xiaomi and Realme.
In this Price range of 16999 rupees, Motorola one fusion Plus 6gb ram 128gb storage capacity which is expandable up to 1TB, the phone gave 5000mAh battery which gives backup for 24hr for normal user and 6hr for heavy users.
• 6 GB RAM 128 GB ROM Expandable Upto 1 TB
• 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ Display
• 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
• 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
Why you Should NOT buy this phone?
Motorola one fusion+ is “valued for money” Smartphones in this price range. It has some issues which you may not like.
10 Reason you should not buy Motorola one fusion Plus – Cons
- Slow Battery Charging (takes 2hr from 0 to 100%) – 17 watt Charger – 17W is lower than what other smartphone companies are providing in this price range.
- Works on Stock Android – Simple UI which looks boring.
- No Split screen option – can’t open two apps at the same time.
- No Sound Recording Application – Externally Download from play store.
- Bottom black bar – Some Games have bottom black bar due to wide range screen.
- Edge Screen glass at the corner seems more out which
- Dedicated Google Assistant button – Extra button pressed unknowingly while pressing powerup.
- Simple Design – Back panel is pretty simple. Other companies are providing attractive gradient finished which looks great.
- Mobile weight – phone geeks little bit heavy.
- No internet speed or data usage info bar available.
Why Should you buy Motorola one fusion Plus?
The list for pros in this smartphone is long. As it is a Full featured phone. I will tell you 10 Reasons which makeshift you fall in love with this phone.
10 Reason to buy Motorola One fusion Plus – Pros
- No bloatware – No unnecessary Application Installed.
- Latest Android 8 – Upto Updated phone
- Full-Screen ratio – Full screen with pop up camera is lovely.
- Powerful Processor – Easily Handle High graphic games.
- Remove Animation – Option in Setting to stop animation which makes the phone super fast.
- Featured Camera – Attractive Features which no one can ignore.
- Moto Gestures – Love the moto Gestures as it is useful in day to day life.
- GORILLA GLASS with anti-fingerprint, Splash proof and Scratch proof Display.
- Stock Android – Make Phone work faster.
Powerful Battery – Full day backup on normal usage.
- Dual-Band Hotspot – There are 2 bands 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz which enhance the network sharing speed.
- Slow Motion
- Macro shots
- Spot Color
- Ultra wide-angle Photography
- Ultra Resolution up to 64 megapixels
- Video stabilization
- Flip phone for DND
- Chop 3 times for Torch
- Twist 2 times to open the camera
- Control from Lockscreen
Motorola one fusion Plus gives good experience with great battery backup. Hope this “10 Reason to buy Motorola one plus” will help you build Overall view about this smartphone. I consider the phone is value for money and if you are going to purchase Phone under 20000 Rupees segment then you should go with this phone.