Download Bams 1st prof previous year question papers of Ayurvedic University. 1st-year BAMS Sample paper pdf free download. Practice for exam with old question papers. Universities repeat old questions in their examination. Here is a Collection of Previous Question Papers for Students.
1st Year BAMS Question Papers
Bams Universities question papers.
- RGUHS (karnataka)
- MPMSU (Madhya Pradesh)
- GU (gujrat)
- MUHS ( Maharashtra)
- SKAU ( haryana)
- DU (Delhi)
- IPU (Delhi)
- GRAU (Punjab)
- Lucknow university (U.P.)
Table of Content – Ayurveda 1st Year Bams
|1.||पदार्थ विज्ञानं एवं आयुर्वेदा का इतिहास|
|5.||मौलिक सिद्धांत एवं अष्टांगहृदय|
Previous Year Subject wise Sample Paper (Hindi/English)
|Subject (Hindi language)||Download pdf|
|1st prof (All subject)||2012 – 2019|
|SSAM University (All Subject)||2018|
|SUBJECT (English language)||Download pdf|
|Padartha Vigyan evam Ayurveda Itihas – I||2013-2019|
|Padartha Vigyan evam Ayurveda Itihas – II||2013-2019|
|Kriya Sharir – I||2013-2019|
|Kriya Sharir – II||2013-2019|
|Rachana Shareera – I||2013-2019|
|Rachana Shareera – II||2013-2019|
|Maulik Siddhant evam Asthanga Hridyaya (Sutra Sthana)||2013-2019|
RGUHS Previous Year Question paper 1st-year BAMS Subject-wise
|Question Paper RGUHS||Download pdf|
|SHAREERA KRIYA – I||Collection 1|
|SHAREERA KRIYA – II||Collection 1|
|SHAREERA RACHANA – I||Collection 1|
|SHAREERA RACHANA – II||Collection 1|
|PADARTHA VIGNANA – I||Collection 1|
|PADARTHA VIGNANA – II||Collection 1|
|ASTANGA HRIDAYA||Collection 1|
|May 2013||Click Here|
|October 2013||Click Here|
|April 2014||Click Here|
|October 2014||Click Here|
|April 2015||Click Here|
|June 2015||Click Here|
|October 2015||Click Here|
|April 2016||Click Here|
|October 2016||Click Here|
|May 2017||Click Here|
|November 2017||Click Here|
|May 2018||Click Here|
|October 2018||Click Here|
|May 2019||Click Here|
|November 2019||Click Here|
Padarth Vigyan Important Solved Question paper: Click Here.
Some Study Tips for Students
- Try to Maintain regular Study. It will help you a lot during exam time.
- Learn important slokas, Don’t leave them because it helps to gain extra marks.
- Make your Short Notes and study them again and again. Before the Exam, it will be more valuable then Books. You can join our telegram channel (@Ayurveda_sidhi) for notes.
- Mark Important Topics from the previous 3-4 year question papers. Some questions are repeated again and again.
- Do meditation and yoga daily, it will help you to manage stress and make you feel happy.