If you are a Ayurveda Physician or Student then this article is very important for you. This article is only for Bams Doctors and Students.
This Prescription Handbook is made by Central Council of Indian Medical (CCIM) for Bams Doctors Only.
Ayurveda Prescription Handbook contain various Single Formulations and Compound Formulations Common Disease.
CLASSICAL AYURVEDIC PRESCRIPTIONS FOR COMMON DISEASES
(ONLY FOR REGISTERED AYURVEDIC MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS)
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN AYURVEDA AND SIDDHA
Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Government of India, J.L.N.B.C.E.H.Anusandhan Bhavan, 61-65
Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110 058
5 gm = 1 Tea spoon full
5 ml = 1 Tea spoon full
- The dose given in the booklet is for adult. For children ½ or ¼ of this adult dose may be used.
- The dosage may be adjusted with little alterations according to the tolerance and desire.
- These preparations may be used regularly for many days. But in case of any discomfort drug should be stopped immediately.
- Decoction should be prepared by boiling crushed/ coarsely powdered drug
- in four parts of water and reducing to one fourth.
- Juice should be prepared by crushing/ grinding in mixie the fresh drug with little water if required and the juice should be expressed through a clean cloth.
- Paste should be prepared by crushing/ grinding the drug very finely with desired liquid if required.
- In general too spicy, salty, chilly, sour, preserved items fried food, heavy, indigestible, too cold & hot, stale food and the food that do not suit the health should be avoided.
- Irregular food habit, sleep and lack of physical exercise are main cause for any diseases.
- Too much tea, coffee, should be avoided. Tobacco, alcohol and drugs should not be taken.
- Mental stress should be tackled by recreation such as meditation, prayer, sports, exercises, yoga & other activities of individual’s choice.
Common Disease Treatment – INDEX
NAME OF THE DISEASES –
DISORDERS OF THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- ATISËRA – (DIARRHOEA)
- VIBANDHA (CONSTIPATION)
- PARIÛËMA áÍLA (DUODENAL ULCER)
- AMLAPITTA (HYPER ACIDITY
ACID PEPTIC DISORDER)
- CHARDI (VOMITING)
- GRAHAÛÌ (MALABSORPTION SYNDROME)
- ARUCI (ANOREXIA)
- PRAVËHIKË (DYSENTERY)
- MUKHAPËKA (STOMATITIS)
- ARáA (HAEMORRHOIDS)
- BHAGANDARA (FISTULA IN ANO)
- KËMALË (JAUNDICE)
DISORDERS OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
- áIRAéáÍLA (HEADACHE)
- PAKâËGHËTA (PARALYSIS)
- KAMPAVËTA (PARKINSONISM)
- GÎDHRASÌ (SCIATICA)
DISORDERS OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- KËSA (COUGH)
- TAMAKA áWËSA (BRONCHIAL ASTHMA)
DISORDERS OF E. N. T.
- PRATIáYËYA (RHINITIS)
- DUâÙA PRATIáYËYA (SINUSITIS)
Make sure You have Subscribe our Youtube Channel
DISORDERS OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
- KATIáÍLA (BACKACHE)
- MANYË STAMBHA (CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS)
- ËMAVËTA (RHEUMATISM)
- SANDHIVËTA (OSTEOARTHRITIS)
- VËTARAKTA (GOUT)
- VICARCIKË (ECZEMA)
- KACCHÍ (SCABIES)
- KAÛÚÍ (PRURITIS)
- KITIBHA (PSORIASIS)
- áÌTA PITTA (URTICARIA)
- áWITRA (VITILIGO)
- YUVËNA PIÚIKË (ACNE VULGARIS)
- KHËLITYA (ALOPECIA AREATA/ BALDNESS)
- MADHUMEHA (DIABETES MELLITUS)
- STHAULYA (OBESITY)
DISORDERS OF THE URINARY SYSTEM
- MÍTRËáMARÌ (RENAL/URETERIC CALCULUS)
DISORDERS OF THE URO-GENITARY SYSTEM
- AâÙHÌLË (BPH)
- KAâÙËRTAVA (DYSMENORRHOEA)